Saturday, April 23, 2005

I've started another Career!!!...

Ghostwriting!!!...

so far it doesn't pay that well...if you were interested...

Jorge Ferreira was tapped to do a presentation to the first-ever joint meeting of the New England Chapter of the PDA and the Boston Chapter of the ASQ...
The title of the talk was "The Extra Work that goes into a Facility when it is FDA Regulated..." or something like that...

Jorge has been very busy at work on an aseptic filling facility (his specialty, of course...) and didn't think he had time to fully prepare a presentation...and as usual, I'm always up for something different to do...

So I became Jorge's speechwriter...

I didn't make the presentation, but I hear it went very well...He's been invited to make another presentation on a different topic...

Maybe I can get a fee this time!!!...

No comments: