Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Been driving up to North Jersey a lot...

for my current project...

I listen to other radio stations as my normal station fades out above Princeton...

So I listen to college radio from that area...interesting

some stations have that quirky college radio feel...the odd presentation, the different programming...

others are surprisingly not that creative, college radio, yes, but just a lot of all the same stuff...I guess that just makes me sound like a middle-aged whiner...
"music was great when I was a kid!!! kids!!!"

and so what does this have to do with anything?

A good way to keep current is to keep some college kids around the office...
this can help keep you close to the cutting edge, or somewhat close, at least...

You can get stale real quick if you don't make a concerted effort to stay current

College radio and recent college grads will not solve all your problems, but it can be one way to stay "hooked up"...

"if it's too loud, you're too old..." this may be truer than I think...

No comments: