Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Extended Conversation...

So I've been reading/ watching the global conversation about wine...no,really, there's a global conversation going on about wine...I kid you not...

What could that possibly have to do with this little tiny piece of the global conversation? It's kind of a long story... here goes anyway...

signed up for a geek dinner...for Stormhoek, a South African wine company...it's a big/ little marketing thing that hugh macleod came up with...read all about it here

with me so far? right...

so I'm glancing through the other people who have signed up...it's a pretty diverse crowd so far

so what is there possibly to gain from all this?...although just being amused is good enough for me...

then I notice the entry for BioBrewHaHa Seattle...interesting...read further...Life-Sciences Special Interest Group...curious...further comments..."The technology in biotech and wine are very similar..." google "userspace.com" and look for sanjay...it's a biotech instrument company, I think...they host a website for Laboratory Robotics Interest Group

Still with me? right...

this group has a Philadelphia Chapter with events now being covered in the Philly Pharm Bio Blog...

whew...long story...wine... to seattle...to biotech...back to Philly...

The "Extended Conversation"...

related link..."on becoming more viral..."

No comments: